Friday, January 25, 2013

Welcome to GouldThreads


 


My kids and I this winter




 
Thanks for stopping by to check out my blog! My name is Abby and I am a stay at home mom to two beautiful children. I have a 2 1/2 year old daughter and a 10 month old son. I love being able to stay at home full time with my children. I also love that I can knit and crochet during nap time to bring in some extra money for our family.  I sell most of my items through custom orders taken via facebook or email.  I also have an etsy site


GouldThreads began 2 years ago following the birth of my nephew- baby N. So I thought it was only fitting to begin my new blog on his second birthday.
 
baby N. in his GouldThreads cocoon and matching hat


 
   Since my sister loves photography I decided to make her some photo props for her new baby.  She posted pictures of him on her facebook page and I began recieving orders!

baby N. in a GouldThreads button hat and baby bowl








knit button hat
 
 



My son and his cousin (baby N.) at the pumpkin patch
  
 

Happy 2nd Birthday baby N. and Happy Two-Year Anniversary GouldThreads! 

1 comment:

  1. Love your work! And I'm excited to read your blog and see your new creations!

    ReplyDelete