Friday, August 16, 2013

Minion Inspired Hat

Its been far too long since I've posted on here.  Summer has been busy for my family as I'm sure it has been for yours.  But now its time to start gearing up for fall.  Its time for back to school, cooler weather, and HATS!  

If you have a child, friend, coworker, or anyone in your life who loves the movie "Despicable Me," you are going to love my newest creation:  A Minion Hat!!!!  I was so excited when I received this order.   This particular customer requested a 2-eyed minion although I could certainly make a 1-eyed minion as well. 

After viewing various photos of minions I decided to base my hat on the minion in the foreground of this photo.  I love his little smirk!




I'm so pleased with how he turned out, I think the resemblance is uncanny :)  Isn't he adorable?  I think this would make an adorable Halloween costume as well- just add a yellow shirt and denim overalls.  I'm thinking about making one of these for my son (and maybe even my daughter)

As always thanks for stopping by!  If you would like to place a custom order of your own please email me at gould.threads@yahoo.com or find me on facebook.  You can also find me on Pinterest :)

Don't forget that GouldThreads will only be accepting orders for a few more weeks before starting a maternity leave in preparation for baby #3 (in 3 years, no wonder I feel so tired all the time!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment