Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Monsters Inc. Hats

Although I have not yet seen the hit new movie "Monsters University" I happen to love the original Monsters Inc.  In fact I attempted to watch it with my three year old a few days ago but it was a little too scary for her so we decided to put it away and try again when she is older. 

Whether or not you have seen Monsters Inc or Monsters University chances are you are familiar with the leading characters, Mike Wazowski and James P. Sullivan "Sully"

 

I was excited to have an opportunity to create these famous characters using some yarn and my trusty crochet hook.

First I made Mike and I was pretty pleased with how he turned out! 

 
Most recently (yesterday) I finished up Sully
 
 
I am happy with how he turned out as well.
 
 
As I near the end of my own pregnancy I am no longer taking new orders at this time.  However, I do have a number of pre-made items on my Etsy shop that are ready to ship.  Please take a minute to check them out.  I am also starting a "wait" list of items to work on once the baby arrives and we all readjust to our new family member and new routines.  If you would like to be on my wait list please contact me via facebook or email me at gould.threads@yahoo.com

And remember to follow me on facebook and on Pinterest :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment