Thursday, February 21, 2013

One Angry Hat!

Recently one of my best friends called me up with a special request.  She wanted me to make a Piranha hat for her friend's baby shower.  Now that might sound strange to most people, but I couldn't think of a more fitting baby gift for her to give.  You see my friend and the mother-to-be are both players on the Pittsburgh Piranha's Ice Hockey team.

 
 
So what exactly does a Piranha look like? 

Here is a close up of the team mascot:

And here is my version of a Piranha hat
 
 
Now that is what I call one angry fish! 
 
 
 
I would like to extend a warm welcome to the soon to be mother and newest little piranha fan!

3 comments:

  1. Amazing, I love it and your friend has to be ecstatic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dawn,

    she is very excited about it! In fact she already ordered a 2nd :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's awesome, Abs!! You're amazing! Love your stuff.

    ReplyDelete