Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Zebra hat and Raggedy Ann Set

I LOVE making new items for customers. Its so much fun to try new things!  I have been waiting for a chance to make this adorable Zebra Hat for someone so I was thrilled when one of my customers asked for ideas for her 6 month old daughter.  I adore the color scheme and everything about it.  I hope that she loves it as much as I do :)

 
Isn't it adorable?
 
I also had a request to make a Raggedy Ann hat and legwarmers set.  I had a hard time finding a tan colored yarn for her face and ended up enlisting the help of a good friend.  I am pretty pleased with how it turned out as well :) 
 
 
hat and legwarmers
 
What do you think about my newest creations?  Is there something that I can make for you?  If you would like to place an order or have a new idea for me to try out contact me at gould.threads@yahoo.com
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment