Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Giraffe Hat

Hi Friends.  I just realized that I haven't posted for a while.  Things have been pretty crazy for our family this month so I'm going to keep this one short. 

My beautiful cousin recently had a gender reveal baby shower.  It was the first I have been to and it was so fun!   However, it was a challenge to decide what to make for her.  I finally settled on a little giraffe hat.  I was pretty happy with how it turned out.  My mom, sisters, and I put the hat in an adorable brown Thirty-One bag and added all sorts of fun baby necessities.  We even found a super cute giraffe toy to go with the theme.  It was a lot of fun.  I can't wait to see pictures of this new little guy in his GouldThreads gear. 

Perfect for a little lady or little fellow! 
 
 
Remember, Easter is just around the corner.  If you are looking for a last minute accessory check out my Etsy site where I have a few ready-to-ship items available and on sale!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment