Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Happy 1st Birthday Nolan

My son turned 1 last week.  I can't believe how quickly his first year when!  We celebrated with a small family party in our home this past weekend.  We had a Sock Monkey theme which was a lot of fun! 
 
Here are some photos that I took of my birthday boy

Wearing his GouldThreads Sock Monkey Hat
and sitting in a bag by Thirty One Gifts

His adorable shirt was custom made by my friend
 at Monkey See Monkey Do
sitting by his cake and smash cake
 
My talented sister offered to make his first birthday cake and smash cake.   I was thrilled with how they turned out! 
 
If you live local to the Pittsburgh Pennsylvania area and would like to order a cake,
 contact Rachel at 31byrachel@gmail.com
 
 
Nolan was pretty pleased with his first cake as well!
 
 
 
Happy Birthday Little Guy.  We love you!!!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment