Wednesday, March 20, 2013

March Madness

Today is the first day of March Madness!  I had planned on making some super cute basketball hats but just didn't have the time.  But if you are an Ohio State fan I have the perfect hat for you!

My aunt requested an Ohio State Buckeye hat for my cousin who is due with her first baby this spring.  To be perfectly honest I am not a sports fan so I didn't even know what an Ohio State Buckeye was at first! 

However, I am a fan of adorable kids in adorable hats and I think this one turned out pretty well.  I can't wait to see pictures of my newest little cousin in his Buckeye hat! 

 
 
March isn't just for basketball though.  Easter is just around the corner and if you life in the north east like I do its likely to be a chilly one!  I still have a few pre-made Easter hats on sale and ready to ship.  Check them out on my etsy site

No comments:

Post a Comment